Happy Earth Day 2013!
Every month the average apartment community can use up to 68 lbs. of wood products, 238 lbs. greenhouse gases, and 205 lbs. of waste water in a single process. Where does all this waste come from? These numbers are entirely the results of the resources needed to accept and process paper check payments. Here are 5 Reasons to Go Paperless on your next rent payment.
- Around the Clock Option: See and pay balances when away from home and after the office is closed. Conveniently accessible on your smartphone or computer.
- Recurring Payments: Convenient and will never have to pay a late fee again!
- Survive Financial Woes: Between paychecks? Residents can use a credit card now, then pay it off later.
- Receive Help: Friends and family can easily pay a resident’s rent for them online with ResidentPay.
- Earn Reward Points with your Credit Card: Residents who use credit cards with a rewards feature can receive points for spending money on their rent! Posted in: Communities, Concord at Home, Giving Back