Have you thought about the benefits of moving into your new home with peace of mind having Renters Insurance? Other than covering your belongings and protecting you from damage to your new home, here are some other items you may not know about that can be covered through Renters Insurance!
- If a fire starts in your home and causes damage to another person’s property, liability coverage may protect you from those damages.
- Liability coverage can also protect you if someone is injured while in your home.
- Some policies cover damage caused to your rental unit by pets.
- With Renters Insurance, your belongings are covered anywhere in the world.
- Coverages can reimburse you to help cover the cost and time it takes to restore your identity if you were a victim of identity theft.
- Pays for damage to your personal property as a result of water backup of sewers or drains.
As you can see, there are many reasons to move in with your Renters Insurance ready to go! For more information, please visit Assurant, our preferred insurance provider who guarantees acceptance and provides great rates to our residents!