Cleaning up and getting organized doesn't have to be difficult thing to do. If you’re looking to organize your home, check out some of these unconventional lifehacks and see if they help!
- If you find yourself reaching below the bedside table for your charger cable, try binder clips! Feed the cable through the loop of the clip and clip it to the end of your table to keep the charger handy.
- Mounted magnetic strips can be used as a shelf or rack for some bathroom supplies such as nail clippers, tweezers, and hair pins.
- Shower hooks are great for hanging pants, belts, ties, tanktops, and scarves in your closet.
- Adhesive hooks on the inside of cabinet doors provide a bit of extra storage inside your kitchen cabinets.
- Attach a strip of Velcro to the appliance and the cord for rice cookers, crockpots, etc. to avoid a mess of cables when storing them away.